Enabling Single Sign-On
Learn how to enable single sign-on (SSO), an authentication process that allows you to access multiple applications with a single set of sign-in credentials, for your organization for your Kentico Kontent project. Once you have SSO configured for your organization, you won't need to re-enter your credentials each time you sign in to Kentico Kontent. It also helps you manage users more easily.
Table of contents
Single Sign-On requires an Enterprise plan.
To enable SSO for your organization:
- If you're already on an Enterprise plan, contact our support team using the chat button below and we will set it up for your domain.
- If you're not on an Enterprise plan, contact our sales teamOpens in a new window and let them know your requirements.
Here's how it works:
- You tell us the details about the identity provider you want to use and that we support. Possible providers include Active Directory, Adobe Echosign, and Office 365.
- We take care of the configuration.
- Your employees sign in on the standard Kentico Kontent sign-in screen with the credentials they use within your organization.
When SSO is set up correctly, the sign-in process looks like this.
Note: SSO applies to the members of your organization and is not bound to specific Kentico Kontent projects. This means that even with SSO enabled for your organization (such as Example Organization), you can still invite external contributors who have email addresses different from those of your organization's (such as addresses ending in @gmail instead of @example).