Whether you're setting up Kontent for the first time or tweaking an already running project, it's easy to miss something important, that one particular setting you're after. This is just the section for those tasks. Find out how to configure what you need in this section.
Table of contents
Use the page tree on the left to pick what you're looking for. Typically, our users look for these:
- Create or delete content types so that they serve well to your content model
- Check out the content type elements reference to find out what different elements you can use
- Set up languages in your project after you've read through using regional content
- Organize content items with taxonomies, for example, for release publishing
- Create, archive, or delete projects in your subscription