Table of contents
SDKs and API references
We highly recommend using SDKs to make your app development easier.
Manage and import content into your Kontent projects. With Content Management API, you can create, edit, delete, publish your content, and more.
Learn about changes in Kontent APIs and their availability in the API reference.
Get started tutorials
Do you already know what framework you want to explore? Check one of these sample apps. If you have any questions, ideas for improvement, or you get stuck in code, feel free to submit a GitHub issue.
Take your Kontent-powered apps further with the following APIs and features.
- Smart link SDK automatically creates edit links in your web app based on HTML data attributes provided in your app. The SDK also lets you connect your website with Web Spotlight.
- Webhooks provide an event-based notification mechanism. They let you know about specific changes in your project as they happen, which is useful for caching.
- Image transformation API is a real-time image manipulation and optimization API. Check our image optimization guide to speed up image delivery in your app.
To leverage the full power of a strongly typed programing language like Typescript, you need strongly typed models. Use the Kontent Model Generator to automatically generate strongly-typed models based on the content types in your Kontent project.
Jamstack is an architecture designed to make the web faster, more secure, and easier to scale out of the box.
The first step is to choose is a static site generator (SSG). A static site generator combines data from Kontent with specific visual templates, and prerenders a static site, which you can host on a CDN.
- Follow best practices for getting content to ensure your content and code is scalable and maintainable.
- Explore Kontent's integration capabilities to build coherent and robust experience for developers and content editors.
- Once you have your Kontent-powered web app running, focus on SEO optimization and explore the benefits of Edge computing.
- Not sure what's what in Kontent? Check our glossary of terms.