Headless CMS 103 – Digital and Content Maturity
While enterprises have managed to create great content for a personalized user experience, they often spend a lot of time and money in creating the same type of content again and again, duplicating efforts, and repeating their processes. All this because of the lack of a mature approach to manage content.
Find out how to avoid this by looking into the digital and content maturity of your team. You'll also learn the basics of maturity self-assessment.
Who is this course for?
- Content strategists and architects who seek guidance on maturing their content operations.
- Anyone who wants to level up the content and digital maturity within their team.
- People looking for ways to measure the digital maturity of their team or organization.
No prior knowledge is necessary, although an interest in digital and content maturity is welcomed.
What can you expect?
You'll watch a series of videos in which Michael Andrews, Content Strategy Evangelist at Kentico, explains what's behind digital and content maturity, how to evaluate it, and why achieving maturity is a project concerning all departments of a company, not just one team. In each lesson, there's a knowledge check to help you retain your newly gained knowledge.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to…
- Explain what content and digital maturity are and what the difference between the two is.
- Evaluate the level of maturity in your team or organization using multiple dimensions.
- Assess your own team maturity check.
Level up your knowledge on content and digital maturity!