Get Started with Modular Content
With a good content model, duplicating content is never the way. To avoid it, you create content in a modular way so you use small pieces of content to build various kinds of bigger pieces. If you manage content models in your organization, this course is here for you to broaden your horizons in content modeling and help you use your content efficiently.
Who is this course for?
- People seeking a high-level overview of what modular content is and how it helps their company.
- Content architects or strategists interested in principles behind creating a good content model.
- Those who manage content models and want to get more insight into the theory behind it.
To gain the most out of this course, you need to understand the concepts behind a headless CMS, so take the Headless CMS 101 course if you haven't already.
What can you expect?
You'll watch a series of videos narrated by Michael Andrews, Content Strategy Evangelist at Kentico, who explains the theory behind content modeling, why it's important to use modular content in enterprise projects, and how to create it. You'll get a sneak peek into the decision-making process behind creating modular content and some tips on what to be careful about. Aside from theory, you'll find real-life examples of modular content design and how it concerns collaboration. In each lesson, there's a knowledge check to help you retain your newly gained knowledge.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to…
- Explain what modular content is and why it's so important.
- Break your content into smaller reusable blocks.
- Map the key issues and interests of your audience and use them for decisions about your content model.
- Design a functional content model for the content in your organization.
What others have said about this course
Very nice example, always nice to see how another expert explains it.
Now, let's get your content structured!