Authoring in Kontent
Efficiently creating and collaborating on content can be a complex task for a company of any size. We'll guide you through your creative and collaborative options so you can use Kontent to its full potential.
Who is this course for?
- Content creators who create and manage their content directly in Kontent.
- People who are new to Kontent and want to explore the perks of working with it.
- Content reviewers and managers who want to get the most out of the collaboration options in Kontent.
To make the most out of this course, it's useful to know the principles behind a headless CMS and be familiar with the basics of working with Kontent, such as how to navigate the app or open a content item. If you haven't already, we recommend you take the Hello Kontent and the Headless CMS 101 courses first.
What can you expect?
First, you'll get a brief recap of what you've learned in the Hello Kontent course, then you'll watch short videos and read about composing your content in the rich text editor. You'll find out about your options to structure and reuse your content, as well as various ways to collaborate on its production. After you master content creation, you'll see how to publish your content to make it available to the world. To help you retain your newly gained knowledge, you'll be encouraged to try some of the tasks yourself and go through a knowledge check in each lesson.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to…
- Effectively compose content in Kontent.
- Collaborate on content production.
- Manage the whole lifecycle of your content.
So, let's get you skilled in Kontent authoring!