Advanced Content Modeling
You know how to create basic content models. Now how about leveraging your modeling skills to get even your hesitant colleagues to help to create more content? Or maybe you want to utilize your model to drive complex business processes. And how about learning some quick techniques to discover issues with your content models?
This course will guide you through deep-dive real-life use cases. But most importantly, it will show you how to design a suitable content model for your organization.
Who is this course for?
- Content strategists who already got the content modeling basics down and want to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Those who’ll be managing content types in a Kontent project.
- Anyone interested to level up their content modeling skills further.
This course covers advanced content modeling topics where the knowledge of content modeling basics is expected. If you'd like a refresh we suggest going through the articles on our Content modeling hub and going through our Model your content section in the documentation.
What can you expect?
We'll walk you through advanced content modeling concepts in a learner-friendly way. The course also includes real-life examples of interesting content models used for creating forms in a headless CMS, creating employee profiles with limited input, and implementing business rules for matching students to their preferred hospitals. Training modules are broken down into short lessons combining text, images, video, and a couple of knowledge check questions to help you revise the content of each lesson.
By the end of the course, you will be able to…
- Apply advanced concepts when modeling in Kontent.
- Recognize content modeling anti-patterns.
- Start thinking outside of the box of common content modeling scenarios.
- Identify applications of content modeling in other areas of your business.
What others have said about this course
It was good to see some real-world examples from agencies.
Many thanks for the course. It helps me look at my work from different perspectives.
Level up your content modeling game now!