Headless CMS 102 – Digital Transformation and Microservice Architecture
Use microservices and Content as a Service to shorten your time to market. Learn how easy it is to integrate other services with Kontent and see examples of why Kontent is the key to your digital transformation.
Who is this course for?
- Content strategists who want to learn about the possibilities and benefits of microservices.
- Architects looking to integrate best-of-breed services within their project.
- People who want to see an example of adding extra functionality to Kontent.
You don't need any knowledge of the microservices architecture to take this course.
What can you expect?
This course covers a basic introduction to the microservices architecture and its benefits. You'll watch a series of videos by Bart Omlo (Managing Director at Kentico), Ryan Overton (Developer Evangelist at Kentico), and Koen Roos (Marketing Technologist at Blastic). They'll explain how context is even more important than content, how Content as a Service fits within the ecosystem of microservices, and how to think of Kontent as the tool for your content lifecycle.
There is also a practical example of integrating a digital asset management (DAM) service with Kontent using a custom element. In each lesson, there's a knowledge check to help you retain your newly gained knowledge.
By the end of the course, you will be able to…
- Outline how microservices help your business.
- Identify opportunities for using specialized services for your content.
- Explain why knowing the context of your content is crucial.
Let's see what these microservices are all about!