Become a Kentico Kontent Certified Developer and set yourself apart from the everyday developer! Earning your certification is a mark of approval and distinction that builds your credibility, makes you more marketable, and gives you a competitive advantage over the other developers you will encounter in your career.
The Kentico Kontent Developer Certification exam is an online test. The test consists of 40 questions to be completed in 40 minutes. You can use any resource whatsoever when taking the exam except discussions with another person.
The exam contains multiple-choice questions with a single correct answer. To pass the exam, you need to answer at least 80% of the questions correctly. There is no penalization for wrong answers.
If you don't pass the exam, there isn't any appeal process. Instead, you can retake the exam when you feel confident enough (after 24 hours at a minimum; limited to 99 trials per account).
The Kentico Kontent Developer Certification exam tests whether you can use Kentico Kontent for typical scenarios. Namely, it tests your understanding of:
- Terminology and concepts
- Architecture – features and infrastructure
- SDKs, sample apps, boilerplates, and static-site generators
- Content modeling
- Subscriptions, projects, and collaboration
We can recommend studying our documentation (both the tutorials and API reference on this portal) and product website to gain a basic overview and then get some trial or real-world experience to obtain enough knowledge to successfully pass the exam. The exam is platform-agnostic; we don't test any language-specific knowledge.
Fair use policy
In general, you're allowed to use almost any kind of tool or help that you can find in the time given. Only the following actions may result in a permanent ban from Kentico Kontent Developer Certification:
- Providing assistance to other people or accepting assistance from other people when taking the exam
- Copying, publishing, disclosing, distributing, or otherwise sharing the exam content or the test questions and answers, whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose