Do you work in business development or are you managing partnerships? Designed to help you grow your business, the Kentico Kontent Business Qualification is here to reinforce your knowledge of key product features and to help you build confidence in identifying potential opportunities.
The Kentico Kontent Business Qualification exam is an online test. The test consists of 20 questions to be completed in 30 minutes. You can use any resource whatsoever when taking the exam except discussions with another person.
The exam contains multiple-choice questions with a single correct answer. To pass the exam, you need to answer at least 80% of the questions correctly. There is no penalization for wrong answers.
If you don't pass the exam, there isn't any appeal process. Instead, you can retake the exam when you feel confident enough (after 24 hours at a minimum; limited to 99 trials per account).
The Kentico Kontent Business Qualification exam tests whether you understand the Kentico Kontent capabilities and best-fit scenarios. Namely, it tests the following areas:
- Subscription management and pricing
- General product knowledge and terminology
- Collaboration and content publishing
- Technology and integrations
We can recommend taking a look at the product website and getting familiar with the pricing page and FAQs to gain a basic overview, and then reading through the documentation, which is part of this portal.
Fair use policy
In general, you're allowed to use almost any kind of tool or help that you can find in the time given. Only the following actions may result in a permanent ban from Kentico Kontent Business Qualification:
- Providing assistance to other people or accepting assistance from other people when taking the exam
- Copying, publishing, disclosing, distributing, or otherwise sharing the exam content or the test questions and answers, whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose