Content Strategy 101 for Partners
What's the fuss about headless CMSs and Content as a Service (CaaS)? As headless CMS becomes an answer to technological challenges, such as more channels, CaaS is an answer to content challenges. Because content is no longer about long marketing or technical communication ending up in PDFs.
However, enterprises often don't know where to start and how to adapt to these changes. The key point here is to establish and follow a proper content strategy.
Who is this course for?
- Mostly for partner agencies that implement content projects for enterprises.
- Partially for enterprises' system architects that can find out some of the answers to their current problems.
- Content strategists as an overall introduction to their field.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
What can you expect?
Get an introduction to the content strategy field and learn what kind of problems customers may face. You'll watch a series of videos in which Michael Andrews, Content Strategy Evangelist at Kentico, explains the behind of scenes of a good content strategy – from content operations to content governance and content marketing. These topics can bring you some insight into what customers deal with, what pain points Kontent helps with, and how to make their transition to Kontent smoother. At the end of each lesson, there are key takeaways summarizing the most important points on the topic.
By the end of the course, you will be able to…
- Explain what content strategy is and what the role of a content strategist is.
- Identify when a headless CMS would be a good fit based on the company's digital and content maturity.
- Discuss content operations and how they help to execute content strategy.
- Recall the benefits of structured content and why WYSIWYG editors aren't enough in the 21st century.
- Explain the importance of content governance and what lack of governance causes.
Master the fundamentals of content strategy today!